Wednesday, April 28, 2010

wednesday wishes

Hi blogland!!! I'm back from vacation and I've missed you!

And I'm just in time for my Wednesday wishes post!! :)

I must admit, this has been one of the best weeks full of inspiration and catching up (with others and myself). I feel fully charged and ready to take on what lies ahead. I've only been home for 2 hours and I've already put everything away from my trip, rearranged some of my bookshelves in the living room, cleaned my bathroom and rearranged a piece of furniture that was just total chaos inside. My roomie thinks I'm strange, but when I come back from a trip, I tend to feel awesome and just ready to do something. I've been in the car for 5 hours- I want to get started in making home even more comfy. Eh, maybe I am crazy. haha!

While I have taken soooo much away from this past week (and there is SO much to share with yall, which I will!!!!) there are a few things I'm pining for right now.


1. more time!

there is just never enough. i want time to take all that ive learned this week and start putting it to use. i want to do and accomplish SO many things, yet there is just not enough time for it all to happen now.

2. a beautiful birthday.
my birthday is ONE WEEK from today! i know it's probably nothing to go all crazy over, it's only 23, but i still am looking forward to all the ways i hope to celebrate. and im really looking forward to seeing what this year brings for me!!!...oh yes and of course all the things i've put on my blog in prior wednesday wishes posts would totally make my "birthday wish list" right now. i swear im not greedy- i just like options, so then i wont know what im actually getting. :)

What are you wishing for today? This week? etc.

Don't forget to check out Liz's, Katie's, and Courtney's posts. And feel free to join us every Wednesday! Just post a link to your post so we can all share in the fun together!!

much love,
kellie

8 comments:

Unknown said...

sounds like you had a great vacation I do the same thing when I get home! Every birthday is special :D

Carrie

Catherine said...

Usually I feel the same way when I get back from vacation too. That break does us good! I hope you have a lovely birthday next week!

I wish for more courage this week.

xoxo,
Cat

Kristie said...

Hey Kellie!! Welcome back! Sounds like you had a great time.

Courtney said...

Kellie! I am so amazed that you've unpacked and everything- that's totally awesome.
I can't wait to here all about your vacation.
I also hope that you have a super awesome birthday!

Tiffany said...

Glad you are back and that you had a great time! I can't wait to hear all about it!! :)

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

thanks everyone! i will try to post more on it tonight! im sooooo excited to share with you guys. :) im so glad yall care too.

Liz said...

Welcome back Kel!! I'm calling you next time I get back from a trip. I usually leave my bags packed for at least a week. I wish you the best on your birthday week!! You're entering into such an exciting time in life and I can't wait to see where you'll go next!

little ghost said...

i'm glad you had a good vacation! hope you have a wonderful birthday!
- krystal

personal blog
http://littlemissmuerte.blogspot.com/
fashion blog
http://margotscloset.blogspot.com/